…by Laurence-Helene . 5 things you didn’t know about me and pass it on, so here they are…
1. I once skydived out of a plane 5 times in one day. Long story but a bet was involved and suffice to say I haven’t done it again since
2. I used to be the lead singer in an ill-fated band called ‘The Sticky End’ (yes I know). We once supported famed rockabilly band The Guana Batz and nearly got bottled off the stage because we were so bad
3. I have glasses. Had my eyes tested over christmas. Think they make me look more intelligent than I actually am so perhaps I should wear them more.
4. I live in the country and as well as my family have a horse (the wife’s, actually), a dog, a cat, 3 chickens and 2 goldfish to support
5. I’m an 80’s throwback so I have a lot of dodgy 80’s compliations on my ipod and my key historical references (The Smiths, The Cure, Cocteau Twins, Betty Blue, Angelheart, Miami Vice – 1st time around) tend to involve lots of sad haircuts and vaguely gothic connections.
In turn I would like to tag some of those whose blogs I am enjoying right now (apologies if you’ve already been tagged)
Vive La Revolucion at Strawberry Frog
HeeHaw in the US
Mannish (great blog, love India)
and the optimistic sorts at W & K
Hopefully they’ll be a little less dodgy than mine.