Here's my favourite links from this week, curated by Fraggl:
- The Google Music Timeline "shows genres of music waxing and waning, based on how many Google Play Music users have an artist or album in their music library, and other data (such as album release dates)". Cool.
- The power of data. Amazon knows you so well it wants to ship your next package before you order it. It's called 'anticipatory shipping'
- A big step on from the traditional corporate ideas scheme – an interesting piece on how IBM have set up their own internal Kickstarter
- This is something that intuitively makes sense (and something I've heard Adam talking about before now) – a University of Texas study shows that web comments are more civil when journalists interact
- A fascinating list from Ray Kurzweil of how the world will change over the next 30 years
For a daily dose of good links like these you can sign up to Fraggl here.