Here's my favourites from this week, curated by Fraggl:
- The Sell! Sell! Blog had a great take on if the famous Volkswagen 'Lemon' ad was written today (above)
- A useful deck from Big Spaceship on dealing with Twitter cards
- A controversial piece with some good points from John Winsor, with five reasons why brands are cutting out agencies
- A good take from Genevieve Bell (Intel's in-house Anthropologist) on what the tech business hasn't yet grasped about human nature (I liked her view on aspects on behaviour that don't change with the onset on new technology and those that do)
- A good read from Greg Satell on why the future of technology is all too human
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.