Here's my favourites from this week, curated by Fraggl:
- “However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light”. Stanley Kubrick on why life is worth living
- An interesting talk from Tom Chatfield on the role of games in the workplace and the value of people at play
- I enjoyed this article on myths about Apple design, from an ex Apple designer. Pair that with this good read on design as intent (comparing Apple with competitive approaches)
- Burberry is one of my favourite examples of digital transformation. Here's a taster why.
- A worthwhile 20 minutes listening to Jonah Perreti talk about Buzzfeed's strategy
- Gosh. The Metropolitan Museum of Art releases 400,000 images (including the one above) online for non-commercial use
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.