Here's my favourite links, curated by Fraggl:
- An excellent community development playbook developed by Meg Pickard (ex-The Guardian and GDS)
- Focus groups are worthless. Much as I've said before now.
- A well observed Kirsten Dunst short film on awkward selfie culture
- Some great Apple Watch thinking here from technology analyst Ben Thomson
- "A lot of the most interesting people in the industry are leaving the traditional walls of the industry, yet they’re exactly the people that the industry needs". Great thoughts from Heidi Hackemer on setting up her own business
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.