Here are my favourite links curated this week by Fraggl:
- Dan Calladine had an excellent set of trends for the coming year (above)
- Some really interesting views on the future of privacy drawn from research by Pew
- A fascinating look at designing the best board game on the planet
- Shane Parrish's blog and newsletter are consistently excellent. This was his best of 2014
- Also worth a read - Creativity Requires Networks says Noah Brier, and Why More And More Means Less from Tim Harford
- Cool – how Japan's bicycle parking system works
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.