Here are my favourite links from this week curated by Fraggl:
- An excellent profile piece on Jonathan Ive in the New Yorker which is well worth the read (I never realised that he had some influence over the design of the Star Wars light sabres)
- Inside the New York Times Instagram strategy (good piece, but can you really have an 'Instagram Strategy'?)
- An excellent reading list from Undercurrent. Lots of good stuff in here
- Ben Thompson with a good take on where Microsoft are at now with their cloud offering
- Vint Cerf on how material including historical documents could be lost forever because programs to view them will become defunct
And of-course you can sign up to Fraggl here.